Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the birthday greeting Kimberly. I had a great day! My birthday was on a Saturday and Bryce took the kids and "disappeared" for pretty much the whole day. It was glorious. I lounged in bed and red the Washington Post and ate scones (that Bryce had gotten from our local bakery) went and worked out and then went and bought some new running shoes. Great day!! I've decided that instead of dreading turning 40 next year I'm going to look forward to it. After all, life begins at 40. At least a new chapter of life!!

It was good to hear from Laurel too!! I'd love to hear how you're doing. Put me on your family newsletter list!

I sure miss all of you! We're hoping to get down to NC this summer before we head up to Alaska. Will anyone be around the weekend of July 4th? Let me know if that would be a good time to visit.

love,
Kristen