Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Kristen!

I hope you had a wonderful day! Let us all know how you celebrated your birthday. What is new in Harrisonburg? How are all your super cute kids?

Laurel, I hope you got a little sunshine this week. I think we had our last freeze here in Durham. I am sure we will be jumping right into summer temps any day. Oh, the humidity! Love the Weber family newsletters. Keep them comin'!

Nathan had a new experience, he watched an Ultimate Fight Club (anything goes fighting) championship on TV tonight with a group of (much younger) guys from church after the priesthood session. He did not get home until almost 1 a.m.! What a party animal! The benefits of living in a student ward!

I hope everyone has a blessed Sunday and enjoys the day with their families.

Miss you all!

Love, Kimberly